Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Samantha Cristoforetti and scream on the Soyuz: there was not a UFO – Tom’s Hardware

->

There was a UFO near the ISS when the Soyuz spacecraft carrying Samantha Cristoforetti was performing the maneuver docking to the ISS? The tam tam media continues unabated after that have circulated on the Net audio recordings in which he feels the Italian astronaut who “exclaims something aloud” visibly taken by surprise as later confirmed, then starts breathing heavily. Lasts a moment, then the Russian commander noted that the audio channel is open and calls for calm: “Tiho, Tiho, Tiho,” or “calm, calm, calm.”

Fans of ufology have Barrels and we are studying every single frame of the official video spread by ESA, where you can glimpse what defines Cristoforetti below a “blaze almost alien,” which appears for a moment at the top right and seems whiz down . We report the video on this page (focus on images per minute 1:20 to 4:34 and on audio) and leave it to you to judge. The astronaut, however, has denied that it was a vision alien .

Samantha Cristoforetti ISS

Samantha Cristoforetti ISS

Later in fact Samantha writes in his diary, in translating AstronautiNews “As I turned to look out at the beginning I looked back and saw one of the solar panels of our Soyuz. Then my eyes caught something in your peripheral vision. And as I turned around slowly, when I became aware of what I was seeing, I was overwhelmed by sheer amazement and joy: the Space Station was there but it was not just any views. The huge solar panels were inundated with a blaze of orange light, vivid, warm and almost alien. I could not help but exclaim something out loud, you can probably hear in the recordings of our landing, because at that point we were in ‘open mic’ with Mission Control. Anton reminded me of it, and so I tried to contain my amazement and return to the monitoring of docking. When I peeked again later, the orange glow was gone. “

In short, it was an unidentified flying object, so that Cristoforetti plays down responding to a tweet by Fabio Fazio:” UFOs? And many of each kind! All then promptly identified with bar code inventory on board. “

 UFO

UFO?

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment